Mica - Plastic Laminated Foam
- Interior Wall Letters
- Stocked factory colors include black, red and white, in glass or matte finishes. Other options available by special order
- Plastic laminated to high density Gatorfoam or E.P.S. foam (beaded foam)
- Factory letter thickness available in 3/16″to 10"
- Mica letters are commonly used for interior wall lettering, point of purchase and props
- Light weight and easy to install
- Mica numbers, letters or wall graphics are not recommended for exterior use
Most Recent Testimonial
I have used Designery signs A few times now and each time I use them they exceed all my expectations . Their work is second to none and I will definitely be using them again in the future.
Mica laminated Gatorfoam® 3 D letters. Mica three-dimensional custom letters is a decorative plastic laminate adhered to gatorfoam or high-density foam to offer a wide range of color options for interior use.
Mica Wall lettering
Decorative Wilson Art® plastic laminates adhered to gatorfoam or h.d. foam offer a plethoria of color options of interior wall lettering. The white edges of mica letters and logos can be painted with any of our stock colors. We stock Wilson Art® matte or glass finish, and our stock colors include black, white and holly-berry red. A large assortment of other colors are available by special order from Wilson Art®.
Dimensional Mica letters stand out. They are not on the same plane as your sign background. Raised wall lettering creates depth to your sign, making it more noticeable than either painted letters or vinyl graphics.
Three dimensional Mica letters add class & distinction. No matter what type of building, business, or signage needs, 3D letters add a look and feel unlike any flat type of signage.
Raised Letters (Mica letters) are more durable. Dimensional Mica letters are made from plastic laminated foam. Mica 3-dimensional graphics can be permanently mounted to any surface. Our premium materials will last longer and look better than any other form of signage.